Account Manager II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
15128 E Euclid Ave
Spokane, WA 99216, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
This is a direct sales role for the Lifecycle Support Services division of Intelligrated, we offer comprehensive lifecycle management that maximizes our customers uptime while reducing costs through proactive solutions designed for longevity and efficiency. We custom design solutions to meet their needs within the broad categories of parts, field service, contract services, technical support, training, modifications and upgrades, and connected solutions.
The successful candidate will build relationships with our small to medium sized customers within a geographic sales territory, identify issues and develop leads into opportunities, drive solution development and close business. The position is designed to complement the new equipment sales teams to ensure our customers have a positive experience throughout the lifecycle of their equipment. Specific responsibilities include:
- Travel to customer sites in order to engage with and understand their needs
- Develop solutions and present to customers
- Manage a pipeline of business
- Close opportunities and meet a quota
You must Have
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, technology or similar field or related experience
- Minimum of two years selling experience in a B2B, industrial sales or engineering role
- Automated material handling (packaging/palletizing/conveyance) experience or similar
- Experience with field or contract services
- Experience with connected assets, remote condition monitoring, or predictive maintenance
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM
- Category: Sales
- Location: 15128 E Euclid Ave, Spokane, WA 99216 USA