Advanced Project Engr Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
111 S 34th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
The specific efforts will be around requirements management and other project engineering tasks for Engines & Power Systems – Propulsion.
· Requirements analysis
· Requirements decomposition
· Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt.
· customer interaction
· Understand technology
· Estimation development and analysis
· Cost development
· Budget analysis
· Metric development/reporting
· Risk/OPP development and management
· Vendor interface
· Project Performance
The specific efforts will be around requirements management. Some useful skills are writing requirements, requirements validation, and having familiarity with IBM Rational DOORs.
Travel to the US and/or internationally may be required.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· 4+ years of engineering experience
· 2+ years experience using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
· Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status
· Create specific action plans
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Enhance customer relationships
· Understand technology
· Some experience in engineering
· Experience in assembly fabrication
· program management skills
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
· Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
· Ability to adapt as dictated by project changes.
· Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
· Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills.
· Effective communicator
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.