Bi Lingual Staff Attorney - Honeywell Fire Americas Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Sales and Procurement professionals. You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
- Advises internal customer.
- Interprets terms.
- Negotiates contracts.
- Drafts agreements.
- Assists in resolving disputes.
- Settles claims.
- Identifies risk in agreements.
- Escalates non-standard terms.
- Focus on speed of contracting.
- Reduce inefficiencies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Juris Doctorate
- Must be fluent in English/Spanish (Communicating with Mexico and additional Latin American countries)
- 3-5 years' experience in Contract Negotiation and Management
- Superior communications skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to function as member of virtual team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
- Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
- Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
- Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Category: Legal
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA