Business Development Manager - Industrial Process Controls Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
830 E Arapaho Rd
Richardson, TX 75081, US
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Professional with proven results. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
· Forecast sales from assigned accounts 6 to 12 months into the future and deliver on resulting annual targets.
· Manage customer relationships and coverage by sharing information and developing account plans throughout Honeywell.
· Lead opportunities through the entire sales cycle: Identify opportunity, clarify bid, develop sales strategy, enroll and aligning sales support, submit proposal, close the deal, work with order management, production planning and service to make, deliver and service the product.
· Support Business and Technology functions by providing market and competitor intelligence.
· Report and work with internal resources to resolve customer issues including legal agreements.
· Maintain all internal work and sales processes, e.g. customer relation management tools.
· The ability to travel 50% annually.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of 5 years day-to-day operating experience in a customer-facing sales role at the corporate account level with proven track record of business development
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industrial space (ex. Pharmaceutical, Refining, Oil, Gas, Metals & Mining, Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Manufacturing, IoT)
· Experience with either one of the following technologies: DCS, SCADA, terminal Automation, or Safety Systems.
· 10 or more years of direct product sales and/or sales support experience
· Experience with process automation and control, SCADA, DCS, and PLC
· Software sales experience; Complex sales experience
· Demonstrated ability to sell into a competitive market place and achieve premium prices by communicating the value achieved by the customer using Honeywell products and services
· Experience using SalesForce.Com (SFDC) and Altify for Account Planning
· Good listening and communication skills
· The ability to work effectively with other sales colleagues and sales support functions is key
· A strong customer and business focus
· Experience using the Challenger Sales Model
- Category: Sales
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA