Contracts Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
303 S. Technology Ct.
Broomfield, CO 80021, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell HQS, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others!
- Lead Negotiations and draft complex agreements
- Execute business objectives and ensure implementation of sound contract management and risk assessment policies
- Foster and develop a strong relationship with sourcing managers, sales and marketing, legal, and other partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with Honeywell policies and practices, and that contract policies and processes scale with changing business requirements
- Structure, draft, and lead/partner on negotiations both independently and in collaboration with sales teams, sourcing, legal and other cross-functional partners
- Act as primary liaison on behalf of legal department for supporting legal strategy and assessing and mitigating risk
- Develop and provide contracts-related training to employees
- Understand financial concepts (e.g., cash flow, return on investment, etc.) and the impact of contract terms on such concepts and proposed projects
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience negotiating and drafting contract agreements
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
- Ability to analyze, draft, and negotiate complex agreements
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Develops innovative solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Ability to research and analyze complex issues
- Knowledge of commercial agreements and supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and leading stakeholders and business partners
- Knowledge of legal terms and commercial concepts including IP ownership, product/services warranties.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range: $90,400-113,000
For benefits information please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits. Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- Category: Legal
- Location: 303 S. Technology Ct., Broomfield, CO 80021 USA