Cybersecurity Sales Leader Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a strategic business group that installs and maintains Building technology and systems to create a smarter, safer, and more sustainable world. HBT is responsible for leading channel, direct to customer, high-technology integration and solution-oriented outcomes in pursuit of solving complex business challenges.
The Global Cybersecurity Business Consultant Leader will be key to developing opportunities that drive a blend of Cybersecurity Services and Product solutions targeted at the Buildings Operational Technology (OT)space both directly and through the management of a tight group of Cybersecurity Business Consultants.
We are seeking a leader that can motivate, set and execute the global Cybersecurity growth strategy. The leader will focus on accelerated growth across the Buildings Cybersecurity business through engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customer prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Buildings Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
The Cybersecurity Business Consultant Leader, along with the Cybersecurity Business Consultants will partner with Honeywell account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel globally, providing cybersecurity expertise and technical support in the selling of the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
Focused on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, the Cybersecurity Business Consultant Leader will engage across multiple levels from CxO to Facility Management of the client organization.
Key Accountabilities / Deliverables
- Understand the client’s external industry drivers, business imperatives and organization so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed to underpin the value that Honeywell brings to the client in order to show real business outcomes and solution sales.
- Develop, own and lead sales in blended offerings aligned to and supporting Cybersecurity growth targets.
- Lead customer facing proof of concepts and other sales motions to compete and close business.
- Act as a ‘change agent’ in a strategic ‘make market’ capacity - engaging with executive levels of client organizations to inform and advise on framework based long term Cyber risk mitigations.
- Identify potential external resources, third party suppliers and eco-system partners to complement and expand the Buildings Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
- Sales Excellence:
- Achieve Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders, Rev, GM and Profit) while following established pricing and go-to-market policies.
- Manage and maintain a balanced approach to superior client advisory and strategic account planning, quarterly results and long-term client goals.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and focus on providing consultative support within the client’s operations in pursuit of growth targets.
- Manage and build client contacts, serving as the client advisor and advocate.
- Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of Salesforce.com (CRM) including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
- Team Member:
- Collaborate with Honeywell team/peers to share and impart knowledge.
- Leverage resources to address client drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner.
- Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the client.
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of client’s next best alternatives and communicate competitive challenges to sales management and technology teams in a timely manner.
- Actively embrace the Honeywell Sales Management Operating System (MOS) to include one on one’s with the District Sales Leader, team calls, forecasting calls, opportunity reviews, Plan to Make Plan (PtmP) development with timely and accurate updates.
- Drive financial, MOS, growth accountability and responsibilities of Cybersecurity Business Consultant team.
- Responsible for achievement of margin, orders, revenue and plans for the Region.
- Forecast revenues to management in the form of ‘active pipeline, pursuing and commit’.
- Deliver a year over year growth in margin, orders, and revenue within the addressable client base in order to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations of the Buildings Cybersecurity business.
Key Success Factors (Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables)
- Growth in the form of new opportunities and pipeline development.
- Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Accurate forecasting of order commitments and growth opportunities.
- Territory and new client opportunity strategy, plans and trusted advisor relationships.
- Client specific pursuit plans in place to drive growth and annual client facing business reviews.
- Ensure the Cybersecurity vision and strategy for each client is well understood by those who can interact with the client.
- Motivate and guide others in the strategic vision for the client in pursuit of Cybersecurity opportunities and impact the goals and objective requirements to grow the Services base and new Project opportunities.
- Team-up with specialists and subject matter experts within Honeywell and externally to build disruptive value propositions.
- Build a higher, wider and deeper client network throughout the Region.
- Work proactively with the operations teams to identify resources, skillsets and loading for sale support, consultancy projects and post deployment support in a timely manner.
- Clearly understand client drivers, initiatives, and critical success factors and how the Cybersecurity portfolio may assist the growth of both traditional and emerging Honeywell technologies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in business or engineering related discipline
- 5 years industry experience Cybersecurity (Preferred), Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, Mobility, ICT, OR Applications in critical infrastructure and Industrial Controls markets.
- 5 years cybersecurity or software sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market.
- 3 years leading a global team
- MUST be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Experience working in a regional leadership role identifying and leading new initiatives and transformational change programs across multiple areas of the business (Sales, Marketing, Projects, Service, Engineering) for diverse, global industries. This includes strategic planning, as well as driving technology
- and innovation to improve margins and increase productivity.
- 5 years sales experience in Cybersecurity.
- Local market knowledge and understanding of opportunity landscape.
- Directly and leading teams in cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
- Solid understanding of client financials and the ability to build business case investments based on risk mitigation.
- Sound change management skills to lead change and acceptance within the workforce by proactively and creatively taking action to achieve goals.
- Proven experience in selling to C-Level Executives.
- Demonstrated executive presence, influence and leadership having worked at various levels of client organizations.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
- Understands Cybersecurity risk frameworks and
- Cybersecurity policy frameworks (Global/Federal/State).
- Ability to interact at the executive and technical level (internally and externally).
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to uncover latent client needs, negotiate complex sales and articulate total value offerings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Category: Sales
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.