Data Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
220 S King St
Honolulu, HI 96813, US
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join our organization!
You will Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects. You will serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. You will review status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports. You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers working in the clean energy sector.
· Project Management
· Project Planning
· Customer Support
· Facilitate Team Alignment
· Deliver Status Reports
You Must Have
· 4 year college degree or technical degree and proven industry experience
· Proficiency using with Microsoft Excel and data analysis and presentation
· 2+ years of experience in a data/financial analysis role
· A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in data analytics and visualization
· Organizational skills, reliability, and dependability with acute attention to detail and quality process
· Excellent team and communication skills, written and verbal
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to pivot and be flexible in a dynamic environment
· Experience with budget preparation, forecasting and data analysis
· Experience with Salesforce reporting or general report development on other platforms is desired
· Professional experience in the energy efficiency, public policy, environmental consulting, or market research fields is a plus
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 220 S King St, Suites 1460 1465 1470 Central, Honolulu, HI 96813 USA