Deal Desk Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) has an excellent opportunity for a Deal Desk Analyst, based in Atlanta, GA. The position reports to the Sr Director of Sales Excellence. The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for leading key initiatives to improve the function and efficiency of Global Deal Desk execution, from demand identification to delivery. As a member of the Sales Excellence team, you will partner with the Global Sales teams to ensure the deal approval process is followed while facilitating timely responses.
- Prepare, host, lead and document multiple weekly calls to review and receive executive approval for deals in the deal desk pipeline.
- The Global Deal Desk Analyst will ensure the completion of critical approval actions, operating at the same cadence and urgency as the sales team.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales team and the executive reviewers to facilitate the process and approvals
- Assist in the maintenance of the global approval matrix to support all deal approval level requirements
- Work collaboratively with the field and internal organizations such as Legal, Finance, Solutions Architects and Sales
- Engage with the Sales Team to accelerate deal velocity, track sales velocity ratios and report out using Honeywell tools
- Identify and manage overall risk management to identify themes and facilitate change control process
- Support the sales teams in the development of RFPs, as needed
- Work with sales, customer success, finance, and solutions architects to maintain the foundational processes for a high-performing Deal Desk that can quickly review and close high-value new logo and renewal customers with unique circumstances
- Optimize and manage a continuous deal pipeline by ensuring sales follows deal desk guidelines and continuously revise deal desk processes to enable best practices
- Serve as a strategic and tactical business partner to the sales organization and support functions to facilitate deal composition and approvals
- Responsible for providing project management and facilitation aspects of the deal desk process.
- Deal Structure Guidance – Aid sellers in structuring deals which are mutually beneficial for Honeywell and our customers, ensure deal related operational process commitments are achieved
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 + years of experience leading, managing and delivering projects or direct support to a sales team
- 2 + years of experience in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience
- Detail oriented, results focused energetic professional who is a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to enable informed decision making
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial open to feedback with exceptional facilitation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume, possess excellent time management skills
- Effective change agent, constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology to drive breakthrough results.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and always following through on commitments
- Bring ingenuity and creativity to deal execution process redefinition to reduce touches, drive accountability and build deep collaborative relationships
- A do whatever it takes attitude to affect change within the organization.
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture.
- Able to work extended schedules during the month and quarter end cycles.
- Highly responsive, thrive in a fast-pace environment.
- Collaborative style; partners well with cross-functional teams solve problems and to complete complex deliverables within tight timeframes.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Six Sigma experience, PMP or Green Belt certification a strong plus
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA