Director Offering Management Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2555 Smallman St, 2nd Fl
Pittsburgh, PA 15222, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Overall responsibility for the Software vision, strategy, commercialization and lifecycle management of the Honeywell Voice product line.
Deliver market leading software solutions with compelling and differentiating value propositions that integrates Honeywell Voice technology for omnichannel fulfillment and distribution centers to create opportunities that establish process efficiencies, preparing Distribution Centers for future scalability.
Identify and translate patterns among Customer VOC and Market Trends to inform business and product strategies, M&A opportunities and feature prioritization into the portfolio.
Collaborate across product groups to optimize customer solution value, including feature bundles, cross-selling and services. Execute value-based pricing to optimize margin potential.
Motivate and build offering management disciplines and talent. Coach and mentor direct reports.
Collaborate and iterate with development teams and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
Cultivate in depth knowledge and expertise on competitive and ongoing market dynamics; articulate impacts to Honeywell’s distribution and fulfillment solutions strategy and execution.
Develop relationships with customers across multiple industries and regions and assist sales in developing future concrete pipeline and revenue opportunities.
Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and deliver all outbound and product marketing collateral, Training Materials, Customer Presentations, Press Releases, User Conferences and Trade Shows, Social Media and Sales Campaigns.
Monitor and report on key revenue and business metrics monthly. Develop supporting analysis to facilitate various management decisions and trade-offs.
Candidate can expect 25-30% local and global travel (once viable)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the product management or related function (e.g. product planning), where you have led and worked in cross-functional teams developing software solutions in a global retail/manufacturing/3PL/Healthcare vertical, within the logistics or automation technologies industry.
- A minimum of 3 years leading a team
- Strong background in both business and technical roles with ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functionally and globally.
- Experience in software product management in Voice solutions
- Experience with driving execution in automation, retail or logistics industries strongly preferred
- MBA or related advanced degree/certification preferred
- Decisive, thorough and logical approaches in researching and analyzing issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills experience
- Self-starters, able to manage vision and purpose in ambiguous situations
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 2555 Smallman St, 2nd Fl, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA