Enterprise Account Executive Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
As a Business Development Manager at Honeywell Sine, you'll play a fundamental role in driving sales. You'll be driven by sales and generating new business to help us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You'll excel at speaking to prospective customers by both picking up the phone and meeting face to face, generate interest, qualify prospects, work with channel partners and provide overall support to ensure sales targets are achieved.
We're seeking a motivated, dynamic sales professional to join our team and focus on Sine's application in the connected and smart buildings space. Experience in a SaaS / Technology sales role and exposure to this domain is highly regarding, and strong technical acumen is a key requirement for this position.
What you'll do:
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from outbound prospecting through to close / sales win
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calling, emailing and marketing campaigns.
- Confidently conduct product demos for prospects and clients varying across industries and sizes
- Gain an understanding of prospects and clients pain points and communicate any challenges and feedback to the Product Team
- Work closely with members of the global sales team to achieve individual and team goals
- Support your clients with software configuration and onboarding, working closely with the implementation team
- Work with channel partners to build pipeline and execute on sales
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Educate and empower customers to be better Sine users and experience the full value of the Sine platform
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2 years of experience in a SaaS sales role
- 2 years of experience within the Facilities, Property or HSE industry highly regarded
- 2 years of experience in demonstrating software or services to potential customers both online and in-person
- A technical aptitude and ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- The willingness to wear many hats in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail in everything you do
- Category: Sales
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA