Field Service Technician Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
98 Westwood Rd
Pottsville, PA 17901, US
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global
team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
Leads successful on-site servicing, calibration, repair, and installation processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will keep your customers up to date with their certification and help to maintain their accreditations. Will be involved in modernization and improvements to customer processes. You will follow detailed work instructions to successfully complete the required work. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will provide direct service and support to your customer base, while being available for any on-call needs for the customer.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users, peers, and competitors.
Share knowledge of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies and team
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
Travel for this role is 95% in the Field and 5% work from home component. Main customers are all in Pennsylvania - Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Mountain Top, Pottsville, Blossburg, Macungie. Occasional travel to western PA, & upstate NY, New England or Long Island that this position will help service.
Company car is given for the amount of travel that is needed.
Commission is available
on service leads.
- Calibration services
- Assist customers with maintaining accreditation through timely and accurate reports
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Provide Customer Support
- Inspect for Quality
- Mentor and Train Jr. Field Service Representatives
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's Degree in a relatable technical field
- Valid driver’s license
- Some experience in the field
- General mechanical and/or electrical proficiency
- General quality system knowledge, IE ISO9000
- Knowledge of AMS2750E and ISO17025 programs.
- Pharmaceutical/Compliance/CGMP experience
- Some experience working with PLCs or SCADA
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 98 Westwood Rd, Pottsville, PA 17901 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.