Finance Transformation Leader Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
In the Finance Transformation Leader role, you will be responsible for successfully leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish business objectives. You will own transitions to implement the Finance operating model across SBG's and acquisitions globally so the Businesses can perform more efficiently. Own transformations along with the Functional GPO's at all the Finance sub functions. Support the GPO's with Solution Design and program management in Transformation Projects for the Organization to achieve its objectives. You are self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative environment; a results-oriented individual with unquestionable ethics, character, and a strong work ethic.
· Drive standard digital reporting framework and operating system for SPS utilizing Finance Digital Store and EDW solutions,
· Drive integration with other cross-functional reporting and analysis processes for HON – specifically any corporate standard EDW activities
· Partner with Enterprise P&F lead to drive SPS’s strategic planning & forecasting future state; Increase the business value delivered with forecasting and planning processes while improving efficiency
· Continue to drive FDS and Digital Finance training, change management and adoption of the tools as well as communication.
· Partner with SPS CFOs to drive standard operating system (MOS) anchored in modern, digital reporting solutions
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 8+ years of finance experience
· Minimum of 2+ years of Program or Project Management Experience
· MBA or CPA
· Certification in Project Management
· 5+ years of leadership experience
· Good understanding of the Finance Operating Model
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Significant experience in partner management
· Expertise/ experience in finance transformation projects and change management
· Strong experience in standard project management methodology
· Lead Global Projects
· Exposure to working in a Shared Service Environment
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.