Front End Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform -- Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell HCE. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Involved in all phases of software development with a focus on delivering software feature story-points.
- Customer interaction; providing value-added software features to our product
- Elaborating the requirement to prototype, design, coding, testing, deploying, and support
- Work within an agile development framework while collaborating with other developers on the team
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree related to software development
- 3 years of software experience using React JS
- Experience in developing cloud-enabled services and applications.
- Past work includes developing REST API implementations.
- Experience using various development, debugging and troubleshooting tools/systems (Java, JS, C#, GoLang, React JS, jQuery, Git, .Net Core, Web API, ADO.Net, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Spring-Boot)
- Experience working with cloud frameworks like Oauth.
- Knowledge of the Movilizer Platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, Concourse, Puppet, Chef)
- Source control and bug tracking tools (e.g., JIRA, BitBucket) experience
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS )
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience executing Agile software methodology
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Experience with web application security and understanding of basic cryptography is a plus
- Make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Analytical influencer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA