Future Finance Leaders Program - Intern Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Honeywell is actively changing how the world works through innovation across aerospace and defense, building technologies, safety and productivity solutions, and performance materials. Our 110,000 employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries in almost 1,000 locations around the world. Check out Honeywell.com/future to learn how we’re making the future, from quantum computing to flying taxis.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you a top Finance or Accounting student who would enjoy a challenging internship, with a competitive company? Are you interested in exposure to multiple industries and finance jobs? Does experiencing life in cities like Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta (plus 15+ more possible locations) sound exciting? This is the job for you! Join top university students at Honeywell!
We offer challenging, high impact internships. Our interns consistently tell us that their internship exceeded their expectations as they learned and contributed to a high degree and they felt like an analyst as part of the team.
You will participate in our world class Internship Program where you’ll work through important projects and experience corporate finance at Honeywell. In addition to hands on learning, you’ll be invited to our intern event series (to learn about Honeywell, Finance / Accounting and business), social activities, and present what you accomplished during your internship to senior finance leadership. Most of our full-time hiring is done from our intern program - so take this opportunity to become part of the Honeywell Future Finance Leaders Program!
After graduation our Future Finance Leader’s Program is a comprehensive program that combines senior leadership interaction and cross-business experience with real situations and work on important tasks and initiatives. With the ability to do these rotations in all of our businesses across the United States – it is an opportunity to put academic knowledge into real-world settings within a competitive Fortune 100 company. Honeywell’s Future Finance Leader Program is a unique experience that provides candidates exposure to multiple industries and finance disciplines, offering an opportunity to build a rewarding career with the support of our world-class Finance team.
We look for top caliber students who have exhibited a superior record of achievement both within and outside the classroom, along with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. We look for geographically mobile students who have aggressive career goals. Summer Internships will be located at our US locations: Phoenix AZ, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, Houston TX; with housing provided if you will be relocating for the summer.
Looking for a challenging role in an exciting company? Think Honeywell.
**This position is available in multiple locations across the United States**
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, in Accounting or Finance, or a Masters of Accountancy/Finance (not MBA) at an accredited college or university.
- Anticipated Graduation Date between December 2022 and May 2023.
- Due to SAP Security and export restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to participate in an internship, prior to completing current degree program.
- Geographically mobile throughout Future Finance Leader’s Program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA. 3.5 GPA, preferred.
- Leadership role in campus and/or volunteer activities
- Good communication/presence.
- Takes initiative.
- Has interest/ability to work in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Good time management / organization / ability to multi-task.
- Strong PC skills in Excel & Powerpoint. Tableau & SAP skills, preferred.
- Data analytics certificate/classes, preferred
- Category: Finance
- Location: USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.