Global Marketing Demand Generation Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Reporting to the Security Customer Marketing Leader, this role oversees the development and execution of security digital programs across the globe and owns the security strategy for all digital marketing channels including websites, search engines, social media and email communications working with the HBT experts that are also aligned to security. The goal of this role is to improve our Digital campaign experience and ultimately drive specific business outcomes for campaigns and product launches.
The ideal candidate will be an avid personal user of current and emerging digital channels with a keen eye for creative driven solutions and have Marketo knowledge as well as knowledge of the creation and execution of lead nurturing campaigns. A strong understanding of Salesforce and standard LMO process is desirable.
· Execute digital marketing programs to deliver measurable results on time, every time
· Work with the security Marcom teams to identify and coordinate digital programs
· Interact with COE functional resources to complete project requirements
· Identify KPIs and report results to COE and SBU Marcom leads
· Identify opportunities to improve Marcom activities as well as optimize processes and tools
· Manage task queue priorities and communicate with Project Management and security customers to set expectations
· Increase visits from Search, Social, digital advertising, webinars and eMail (Work to have social outpace search as key driver of visits) at a YoY rate greater than organic
· Increase leads (MQL and SQL) at a YoY rate greater than organic
· Achieve a best practice level in lead scoring and retargeting programs
· Track our KPIs and make continual improvement to processes to impact the positive results
· Generate insight and foresight through advanced analytics
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years of experience in broad based digital activities
· 2+ years’ experience Increasing visits from Search, Social, digital advertising, webinars, and email (Work to have social outpace search as key driver of visits) at a YoY rate greater than organic
· 2+ years’ experience increasing leads (MQL and SQL) at a YoY rate greater than organic
· 2+ years’ experience in content creation software (i.e. Marketo, Salesforce)
· Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
· Creative solutioning – the ability to understand business objectives and translate them into digital solutions
· Understands Brand Guidelines and how to ensure projects bring the brand to life in inspiring ways.
· Analytic orientation, experience with digital analytics tools including social
· Understanding of agency capabilities and process
· Strong understanding of digital delivery process such as agile and waterfall
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA