IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
13350 US Hwy 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33764, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates, tests and validates complex Integrated Circuit products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will develop new products and processes in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for project leadership as well as coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches, and preparation of documentation. You will work closely with world class hardware and software engineers during planning, requirements and architecture, design, test and integration phases.
- Project leadership with responsibility for scope, schedule and cost management
- Build Requirements and architect solutions spanning chip-level to cell-level considerations
- Design to requirements spanning block definitions, schematic creation and simulation
- Accomplish Design integration, testing, analyses and iterations
- Prepare Documentation
- Create project plans, execute with adherence to schedule and budget, and direct a team of engineers and technicians
- Mentor junior engineers
- Ability and willingness to work on-site at Honeywell Aerospace-Plymouth, MN
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience with transistor-level cell design
- 5 years of experience with Memory product development
- 3 years of Project Leadership experience
- US Citizenship and no known barriers to achieving a USG Secret Clearance
- Master’s Degree
- Advanced node and SOI technology design experience
- Radiation effects analysis knowledge/experience
- Physical design experience including custom circuit layout
- DDR interface experience
- Knowledge of I2C, SPI, OS Linux, scripting languages Perl, Shell, TCL
- Professional VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
- Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Self–starter: motivated and takes initiative, and able to articulate a vision and lead a team
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.