Internal Audit ISC Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, you’ll become a member of a global team as the Sr. ISC Internal Auditor, working to change the way we fly, fuel jets in an eco-friendly way, keep buildings smart and safe, and even make it possible to breathe on Mars – a team that is shaping the future. But working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things – you’ll have access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Honeywell Corporate Audit is a fast paced, high energy environment for professionals and seasoned experts to develop problem-solving skills to some of our most complex challenges, while gaining cross-functional experience on the job and preparing you for success in the company. The Corporate Audit Leadership Program (CALP) is a training ground for tomorrows leaders in the company. As part of the program you will gain experience across multiple functions, and business units with exposure to the most senior leaders in the company.
- Data collection, data analysis, data analytics, audit interviews, documentation, summarization, communication of assessment results
- Ensure effective and efficient controls are designed and functioning to mitigate the company's financial, business and supply chain risks at all locations globally
- Lead special continuous improvement projects assigned by management
- Focus of the ISC auditors is to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures that relate to Integrated Supply Chain, Functional ISC Transformational process mapping and Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) processes, Procurement
- Prepares reports based on observations and findings that are then reviewed by the Corporate Audit managers. Those reports are published for Honeywell leadership to use to improve the overall Honeywell businesses
- Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate
- Effectively communicate audit findings and audit ratings
- The ISC Auditors play a large role in the Business audits with respect to the operational controls in the ISC manufacturing portions of the P2I (production to inventory) business cycle
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Engineering or closely related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, which may include a combination of quality, production planning, purchasing, manufacturing management, SIOP, demand, supply planning or procurement
- U.S. Citizen
- Technical supply chain knowledge in multiple broad areas across differing cycles of ISC. Strong supply chain and operational risk and control evaluation skills. Experience with analysis of business risk assessment and business processes. Prior auditing experience/exposure. Strong software skills (proficiency in Excel, SAP, ) and a general understanding of data techniques and analytics.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and sub-standards; Salesforce; Tableau; Compass; Oracle; AutoCAD; Rapid Response (Demand & Supply)
- Highly developed project management skills with a focus on timely completion of tasks and the ability to identify and assess a changing array of risks. Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism.
- Must possess analytical reasoning, creative problem-solving abilities, advanced verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking, sound reasoning, business acumen, and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism; must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portray a strong professional image.
- Must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portray a strong professional image. Independent, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, high degree of motivation and the ability to contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Advanced verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills; English fluency both written and verbal. Strong analytical reasoning, business acumen, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and experience with Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS). Experience across multiple Honeywell SBGs is a plus.
- PMP Certification, Six Sigma Lean Expert Certification.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA