Lead IT Security Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1985 Douglas Drive North, Suite Corp ACST
Golden Valley, MN 55422, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell ACST, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others!
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are seeking an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support a team that is passionate about state-of-the-art research projects to develop new concepts and technologies for future products and services. This position will be working directly with an outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and other specialists to ensure best-in-class security is applied to all information technologies and systems. Based in Golden Valley, MN you will ensure all aspects of information assurance follow U.S. government requirements for protecting classified systems and information.
- Ensure information systems are deployed, maintained, and aligned with U.S. government requirements and guidelines
- Prepare, maintain, and update security plans, standard operating procedures, instructions, and give guidance concerning the security of information systems
- Maintain all required records and documentation including system upgrades and other configuration management changes
- Assist the organization with identifying and evaluating security solutions that meet U.S. government requirements
- Perform day-to-day security operations and contribute to overall security planning, assessment, risk management, certification, and awareness activities
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an ISSO role
- U.S. Citizenship in order to acquire and maintain Top Secret/SCI government security clearance
- TS with polygraph (required to have on day one)
- Master's Degree
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level I, II or III Certifications (e.g. Security+ CE, GSEC, CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and other U.S. government information systems and security policies (NISPOM, DCID, JFAN and ICD)
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Experience with implementation and administration of security tools and processes for vulnerability assessment, patch management, audit management, and network/endpoint protection
- Skilled in computer hardware, various operating systems and networking including network administration, network topologies, secure communications, network devices and network protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a tea
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range:$103,000.00 - $129,000.00
For benefits information please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits. Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Suite Corp ACST, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.