Lead Pricing Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will support key pricing projects and day to day price management in the areas of price setting, getting and netting activities for the America’s Honeywell Security business. The successful candidate will work directly for the Honeywell Fire & Security Pricing Manager and partner with Sales, Offering Management, Marketing and Customer Care to maximize profitability and top line growth through price management, analysis and recommendations to ensure compliance with public pricing policy. You will contribute to the pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products. You will analyze market drivers and competition to determine price of new products, and you make recommendations on final pricing contracts.
Key Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions of the Job:
- Partner with the America’s Pricing Manager to devise price setting and execution tactics & strategies to meet business price targets.
- Analyze line of business and product line price performance. Develop strategies and tactics from insights gained by conducting detailed analysis on transactional sales and Win/Loss opportunity data.
- Engage with the Offering Management, Sales and Channel Marketing to analyze market drivers and competition to develop and execute a pipeline of projects to support improved price realization.
- Own, manage, and maintain price lists and databases in PROS/SAP. Be responsible for developing and implementing the annual list price update process. Utilize analysis tools (such as Tableau) and executions tools (PROS, SAP) to deploy these updates.
- Build training documentation, sales cookbooks by gathering good examples and best practices to support annual price updates. Partner with Channel Marketing to ensure proper customer communication.
- Partner with the Region Pricing Leader to conduct discounting analysis to identify areas of opportunity by LOB, country and other factors. Conduct detailed discount trend analysis to support the region pricing deal desk review process.
- Support pricing manager’s MOS with the sales and leadership team. Lead LOB monthly price reporting and provide top positive and negative drivers. Provide improvement recommendations to achieve region price outcomes.
- Partner with HBT Deal Desk leader to implement common deal desk tools and process. Be able to lead deal desk reviews.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 2 years of B2B channel pricing or financial analyzing experience or product management
- 1+ years’ experience managing large datasets (>500 SKU’s & >250 Customers) and effective use of MS Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- 2+ years’ Program/Project management experience (Describe the Program/Project Management)
· Industry and customer literate or ability to learn Honeywell markets and technologies quickly
· Strong analytical ability and data analysis skillset
· Knowledge of marketing and pricing fundamentals
· Profitability and growth orientation; does not hesitate in challenging status quo when required; Willingness and mindset to get into details
· Basic financial skills to utilize the decision support systems to interface with the sales and marketing organizations to drive specific action plans and programs.
· Strong relationship, communication, presentation, and collaboration leadership skills are essential
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.