Lead UX Designer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
If you have a passion for working directly with the customer this is the position for you. The collaborative design lead works directly with customer onsite and virtually to identify design opportunities. Help to lead engineers and product partners in the design process directly with the end customer. Join the team that is changing how we interact with buildings. Honeywell is delivering the solutions that will allow workers to return to the office. Solve the problems that other have ignored by innovating in the building space.
Deliver an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for Honeywell Building Technologies, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will be facilitating workshops and partnering with other designers to deliver rapid iteration to meet customer needs
You will collaborate with Customers directly to create value with existing and new product solutions supporting a balanced team of engineers and product partners. You will create outstanding branded, seamless experiences that span multiple Touchpoints and users to create design strategies and advanced design concepts. Learn the skills of facilitation to support collaborative engagements and co-design with real customers.
- Visual design creation
- Creating low-fidelity to high-fidelity renderings, mockups and prototypes
- Project collaboration
- Research and usability
- Interface design
- Product development
- Execution of human-centered designs
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years of strong facilitation
- 4+ years of experience with Miro, Figma or Sketch
- 2+ years of leading product teams
- Portfolio that can be presented
- Some experience with Lean UX and iterative/Agile design methods
- Some experience working with an Agile development team
- Graduate degree in interaction design, graphic design or related discipline
- Some experience with observational research and usability testing
- Some experience with wire framing or clickable prototyping programs.
- Some experience in interaction visual design of products and software applications
- Some demonstrated experience scoping, planning and executing projects in accordance with an iterative development process
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA