Pneumatic Controls Technician Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
127 W 30th St, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10001, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Routine servicing and installation of pneumatic controls systems and components, Including, but not limited to air compressors, dryers, valves, coils, belts filters, etc. Performs routine and emergency repairs to same, as well as preventive maintenance. Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctioning systems and components of pneumatic controls. Performs replacement of major and minor parts, components, or entire systems. Provides recommendations regarding systems maintenance and repairs. Performs related duties as assigned.
**Union position, technician must be part of LOCAL UA
Physical Demands Summary
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull a variety of tools, equipment and material
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch to gain access to pipes, wiring and equipment
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of HVAC service experience required
- Union position, technician must be part of LOCAL UA
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions
- Company provided cell phone
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 127 W 30th St, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10001 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.