Product Data- Taxonomist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Product Data – PIM Taxonomist will work across all HBT lines of business and with all Geographies to improve product master data quality to support HBT Digital Transformation, Data Syndication, and improve customer experience across marketing, sales and eCommerce channels. Build PIM as product master data hub, build data standards, improve data quality, help customers quickly find right products to increase sales revenue and business KPI. Design, develop and drive the adoption of the latest digital marketing technologies.
- Build and deploy OneHBT Product Taxonomy, Display Hierarchy, Master Attribution Hierarchy and Product Categorization.
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver PIM, MDM, data quality solutions, applying your creativity and owning the process from start to finish
- Facilitate strategic requirements gathering workshops with internal and external stakeholders, working with technical business analysts
- Lead high-level design workshops, Logical Data Models, Product Master Data Integration, processes, workflow and portals.
- Guide definition and implementation of data governance methods, policies, roles, responsibilities, processes, controls, and rules
- Solves complex problems involving data requirements, architecture, and strategy decisions and enacts a fresh opinion on existing solutions.
- Data Requirements analysis, Data Profiling, Integration and Source System Readiness. Support PIM Integration with Source Systems like ERP, PPM-Accolade, Adobe eDAM and Downstream Product Data Consuming Systems.
- Draft detailed design documents, Prepare detailed design and documents for data migration
- Train and mentor colleagues in PIM/MDM implementation activities and best practices
- Build and unit test data migration components, Support integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Build liaison with GBE Offering Management and Marketing team to capture product data, product specifications and digital assets. Support marketing and eCommerce strategy.
- Workings independently and free from direct oversight.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or any related field
- 2+ years Taxonomy experience
- 5+ years of IT Experience or MDM Data Analyst, eCommerce or Marketing Website Experience
- 4 + Years of Design, implement, and develop ETL processes against high-volume and complex data sources
- 3+ years’ experience with Informatica - PIM 360 and digital infrastructure tools and technologies
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of PIM, PIM Taxonomy, Data Stewardship, Data Quality, Metadata management, Data Architecture, data modeling, business intelligence, and Data Integration
- At least 1 PIM implementation experience. At least 1 Project Experience as Lead PIM Taxonomist.
- Create and maintain source to target mapping specifications, detailing integration and transformation logic, using applicable standards
- Experience with SAP, Informatica PIM-360, Adobe eDAM, AEM, and eCommerce engines
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills; attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office; MS-Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.