Product Manager - ASRS Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
7901 Innovation Way
Mason, OH 45040, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is seeking a passionate and experienced Offering Manager for Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS). Located in Mason, Ohio, this position will have global Offering Management responsibility accountable for developing and leading Product and Solution Strategy and Portfolio Lifecycle Management for the ASRS offering. You will own the end to end solution requirements definition, feature prioritization, complexity optimization and connected solutions integration. You will partner, lead and influence people at all levels of the organization to integrate inputs and develop distinctive solution roadmap plans that maximize growth and return on investment. You will develop and lead a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
- Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization and lifecycle management of the ASRS portfolio.
- Deliver market leading solutions with compelling and differentiating value propositions that incorporates the latest technology and innovations.
- Identify and translate patterns among Customer VOC and Market Trends to inform business and product strategies, M&A opportunities and feature prioritization into the portfolio.
- Partner with Offering Management teams in Europe, China and India to develop regionalized roadmaps and launch new product initiatives.
- Collaborate across product groups to optimize customer solution value, including feature bundles, cross-selling and services. Execute value-based pricing to optimize margin potential.
- Collaborate and iterate with development teams and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
- Cultivate in depth knowledge and expertise on competitive and ongoing market dynamics; articulate impacts to Honeywell’s material handling solutions strategy and execution.
- Develop relationships with customers across multiple industries and regions and assist sales in developing future concrete pipeline and revenue opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and deliver all outbound and product marketing collateral, Training Materials, Customer Presentations, Press Releases, User Conferences and Trade Shows, Social Media and Sales Campaigns.
- Monitor and report on key revenue and business metrics monthly. Develop supporting analysis to facilitate various management decisions and trade-offs.
- Work with finance controller on budgeting, managing and delivering to budget targets.
This position may be remote if not local
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management or a related function e.g. product or project planning, business development, or engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in the material handling automation industry; direct ASRS experience
- MBA or related advanced degree/certification
- Strong background in both business and technical roles with ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functionally and globally
- International business experience
- Significant experience in product or strategic marketing
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA