RF Firmware Engineer III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
3825 Ohio Ave
St Charles, IL 60174, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Buildings. HBT innovates to protect and save lives worldwide every day. It is a global leader in commercial fire systems and commercial security products. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge HBT technology all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
We immediate opportunity for a RF / Firmware Engineer III that has experience as well as knowledge developing wireless devices and communication systems.
- Designing and implementing firmware for embedded wireless devices and systems
- Ability to travel more than 10%
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience developing wireless devices and communication system
- 3 years of experience developing wireless products through full development lifecycle
- 3 years of experience developing embedded systems
- Strong background in wireless communication systems like Wi-Fi, 802.15.4, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Zwave
- Experience with RF firmware development
- Ability to interact with all levels of management as well as a global work force
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Advanced knowledge and use of Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc) and ability effectively use SharePoint, OneNote and Microsoft Teams
- Significant knowledge of radio frequency and electrical design simulation tools, schematic capture and PCB design tools
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3825 Ohio Ave, St Charles, IL 60174 USA