Service Technician - TAG 1 Combustion Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2100 52nd Avenue
Lachine, QC H8T 2Y5, Canada
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Solutions installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. We are also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and systems and leverage renewable energy sources. Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide on-site generation and energy security and to delivering comprehensive programs that help utilities and power distribution networks operate smarter.
To learn more about Honeywell Building Solutions, please visit https://buildingsolutions.honeywell.com.
- Respond to emergency calls for heating system/combustion under the supervision of journeymen
- Provide preventive maintenance for heating system/combustion under the supervision of journeymen
- Ensure customer satisfaction for a group of clients
- Work in collaboration with the dispatcher and clients to meet the clients and the company’s expectations
- Maintain and increase the business volume of assigned contracts in a specific sector of the region
- Document own work based on the standards and maintain documentation
- Provide technical support to the sales team
YOU MUST HAVE
- TAG-1 certification required
- 2+ years of experience in combustion or natural gas
- Valid driver’s licence
- Experience in a service company
- Specialized in combustion/plumbing-heating
- Good written and oral communication skills and client-based approach
- Able to work independently
- Bilingualism (an important asset)
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 2100 52nd Avenue, Lachine, QC H8T 2Y5 CAN