Solution Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
208 South Rogers Lane
Raleigh, NC 27610, US
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your extensive subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations and will help Honeywell teams develop, maintain, and deliver the right technical solution product messaging, customer support, and training. You will foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, solution and proposal development, and customer negotiations. You will present and demonstrate prospective users on product / solution capability. You will provide valuable input for product development.
· Develop technical material and presentations for sales opportunities
· Engage in customer-facing activities – workshops, meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and events
· Develop and review proposal materials
· Develop, configure, and test solution demonstrational capabilities
· Provide subject matter expertise support of pursuits
· Analyze growth opportunities
· Analyze product development needs
· Provide data for sales collateral
· Coach on targeted product value propositions
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
· Previous experience developing and presenting technical material to external clients
· Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
· In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
· Work experience or knowledge of the gas and water utility industries and operations
· Familiarity with the utility industry regulatory environment and requirements
· Self-initiated team player with outgoing personality with ability to manage time and multi-task in a fluid environment
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
· Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
· Ability to achieve results through influence in a matrixed-team environment
· Ability to communicate effectively across language and cultural barriers
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 208 South Rogers Lane, Raleigh, NC 27610 USA