Sr Account Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2101 CityWest Blvd
Houston, TX, US
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are recruiting for a Sr. Account Manager who will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our US South Salesorganization. This role will be focused on business development with new logo accounts and account coverage for some IB customers in the Houston area. Honeywell Process Solutions has a large installed base in the area and is looking to this role as a way to expand that installed base further by winning additional greenfield and expansion projects, expanding into new customers who are using competitive systems today, and expanding into adjacent markets. You will build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers. You will work closely with a team of other account managers who are upselling and cross-selling into the installed base and doing business development. You will also interact with other sales teams covering different initiatives, BTI’s & CGI’s.
· Identify Opportunities
· Manage and Plan Accounts
· Negotiate and Close
· Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
· Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
· Establish Rapport with Customers
· Communicate customer interaction and progress upward to leadership
· Map customer white space to identify where opportunities still exist with mature customers
· Map customer organizations and political maps as part of strategy development
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 years minimum of sales experience
· Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
· Strong networking in the industry
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Category: Sales
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX USA