Sr Advanced Project Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1300 W Warner Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85284, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Why Honeywell? Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
- Global Project Methodology
- Technical leadership
- Project planning and execution
- Design automation technical solutions
- Feature Definition
10% Travel - domestic or international
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, finance, science or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering or project/program management
- Capable of working across functional and company boundaries
- Capable of working across multiple layers (Ind. contributors to senior leadership)
- Proven ability to coordinate activities across multiple geographic sites
- Working knowledge of Honeywell's project management tools including: SAP, Microsoft Project and ETC manager
- Working knowledge of Cabin pressure
- Working knowledge of phase 6 and field service-related difficulty processes
- PMP certification or Project Engineering training highly preferred
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.