Sr Advanced Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Commercial Security. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers. Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for!
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience in developing security software (access, video) is preferred
- Experience with VMS(video management software) NVR ( Network Video Recorders) and video codecs like H264, H265 based software is preferred.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services (e.g., Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, NoSQL
- Experience executing Agile software methodology
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Experience with web application security and understanding of basic cryptograph is a plus
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA