Sr Advanced Software Engineer - UI (React JSNative) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and improving the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform -- Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
The Forge Cloud Services team is building micro services for Authentication & Authorization, Design System and Reusable component library. All of Honeywell’s future Connected Building, Connected Plant, Connected Worker and Connected Aircraft offerings will be using these offerings. As a Sr. Advanced Software Engineer, you will play an impactful role in transforming our company into an Industrial Software company.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and:
· Review and assess product development requirements and develop component/feature specifications
· Design, architect and verify requirements for highly available and fault-tolerant capabilities
· Assist with solving problems and resolving service-related issues
· Be a go-to person for other teams developing products against these services
· Contribute to the architecture design of Honeywell’s enterprise core software services platform
· Constantly learn to remain current on the latest User Interfaces trends
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience with React JS for Styled components/CSS styling
- 5 years of experience of translating designs into reusable components
- 3 years of experience with unit testing, integration/visual regression testing
- React hooks, building accessibility into UI components, building/publishing NPM packages experience
- Styleguidist or Storybook for documentation experience
- Experience using Highsoft Highcharts
- Actively collaborate with engineers and peer teams
- Working experience in agile environment
- Possess solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about learning innovative technologies and crafting innovative solutions
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA