Sr Advanced Software Engr Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
3333 Unity Drive
Mississauga, ON L5L 3S6, Canada
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that designs,
develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell
Aerospace. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work
situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Coding in multiple languages
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 10 years of Software development experience
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3333 Unity Drive, Mississauga, ON L5L 3S6 CAN