Sr Director Digital Marketing Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2101 CityWest Blvd
Houston, TX, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This is an exciting and rare marketing opportunity inside Honeywell. As Senior Director of Digital Marketing in Honeywell’s Performance Materials & Technologies business, this role drives strategy and execution of the entire lead-to-revenue process and owns deployment and use of the entire mar-tech stack.
Are you both creative and logical thinker, risk-taker, team player and have a proven track record of influencing all levels of an organization that is as comfortable garnering insights from data but also trusting your creative instincts? The optimal candidate will be goal and data analytics-oriented, ambitious, curious and trend-setting via recommending new and innovative methods to achieve success in an exciting and rapidly evolving marketing industry. We value diversity, integrity, and a “win and have fun” approach through Honeywell’s eight behaviors. We are the #futureshapers of Honeywell PMT and strive to be a company of thinkers, doers, dreamers and makers – join us!
Manages multiple agency/contractor partners and an international matrixed team.
Owns key digital engagement platforms, including, but not limited to, marketing automation, social media, content marketing, paid media and content management systems.
Responsible for executing a PMT customer decision journey across multiple businesses, product lines and websites.
Identifies standard analytics and uses analysis to provide optimization of campaigns and the analytics themselves.
Serves the greater customer marketing group as the source of best practices and trains the team on how to best use tools.
Recommends optimizations and new campaigns to drive to goals.
Determines budget and investment requirements, creating business cases and getting financial approvals.
Partners with customer marketing, offering management, sales excellence, information technology, and business transformation to provide a seamless lead-to-revenue process to support all parts of the business.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 15+ years related working experiences, inclusive of 5+ years digital marketing leadership experience in corporate environments with a proven record of developing high impact solutions across the digital landscape.
- Experience and comfort with leading digital marketing and commerce technology stacks (including but not limited to Workfront, Adobe, SFDC, Marketo, SAP, Bizable, Rollworks/Programmatic) and leading social media platforms
- Experience operating in ambiguous, interrupt-driven and dynamic environment with evolving requirements, expectations and organizational needs
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class marketing/ IT processes and operating models, with fluency in emerging digital practices
- Significant experience managing stakeholders under tight timelines across multiple projects
- A strong aptitude and interest in data driven decision making and driving continuous improvement
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Making timely decisions balancing varying and highly dynamic priorities
- Performing excellent project-management skills
- Proven ability to get up to speed on a highly technical complex business
- Self-directed, highly motivated, results-driven – and a “win and have fun” and results-orientated approach to work and managing people and projects
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX USA