SR Director HR, Smart Energy Business Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2101 CityWest Blvd
Houston, TX, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell is transforming the energy enterprise of today by evolving the energy grid of tomorrow. Our data-driven IoT technologies and system solutions are transcending utility business models through smarter insights, greater optimization, increased reliance, and enhanced safety.
Honeywell is actively recruiting for a Sr Human Resources Director for our Smart Energy Business. This global role is an HR business partner to several executive leaders and will additionally leverage our One Country HR teams for global HR support across these client groups.
This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources, PMT and is based in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate for this role will not only be impactful in this HR Director role, will be geographically mobile and benefit from a long career at Honeywell in various roles of increasing responsibility over time.
Our Smart Energy Business and Human Resource priorities are to:
- Grow faster than the market – Drive leadership and sustainable growth globally
- Transform the business – Embrace our software culture and globalization
- Protect the bottom line – Use our business acumen to make smart investments
- Invest in our people – Lead a robust talent and engagement strategy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Management, Organizational Development and/or Business Management
- HR experience supporting a commercial sales population
- Extensive Human Resources experience
- An advanced degree (MBA or MA) in Human Resources or Labor Relations is highly desirable
- HR Functional Excellence: Experience as generalist and specialist highly desired
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Experience working with global business partners
- Leadership and influencing communication skills
- Navigating ambiguity and making decisions with limited information
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX USA