Sr Federal Account Executive Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
345 Inverness Dr S Ste 240
Englewood, CO 80112, US
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell is looking for a Future Shaper to join us in breaking the mold of what cities, campuses and buildings will achieve! Honeywell has been focused on energy efficiency for over 100 years with innovative building technologies that have defined the world’s infrastructure. Today we are redefining the future once again and we are looking for innovators with vison, tenacity and focus to achieve these goals.
You will help drive the future by integrating traditional energy conservation measures with a connected building operating system that uses AI, machine learning and outcome-based solutions to create flexible ecosystems focused on customer needs. As a trusted advisor, the outcomes you provide will help customers tell their story of reducing operating expenses, energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, while at the same time improving comfort, productivity, efficiency and the safety of the environments they work in.
Are you in search for an opportunity that breeds challenge, autonomy for creativity and a path to success? If so, you can stop looking because Honeywell has opened a position for a Sr. Federal Account Executive, Infrastructure Modernization in Colorado.
This Sr. Account Executive position is responsible for generating sales of comprehensive energy solutions, to include facilities infrastructure modernization, in the US Federal Government market sector. The Sr. Federal Account Executive will be selling at a decision maker level, need to be able to present a value-based solution to this type of customer using a consultative sales approach, and must be able to work in a multi-level decision making environment.
· Securing appointments with top decision makers to discuss the mission of their business and how value-based solutions including the repair and modernization of a federal infrastructure improvements ties to their mission readiness
· Developing and implementing market growth strategies that define value for geographical and market aligned clients
Identify specific federal site customer requirements for mission and impediments to support the overall mission
· Utilizing consultative selling techniques, identify federal customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, cyber security and technology goals
· Articulate the value of a portfolio of infrastructure modernization and/or energy related products and services offered by Honeywell
· Use of a disciplined solutions sales process that relies heavily on financial drivers
· Continuous differentiation of Honeywell vs. industry competitors
· Qualify & disqualify complex sales opportunities
· Working knowledge of the emerging energy market, LEED requirements, and current Federal Market Drivers (energy resilience, mission assurance and cyber security)
· Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that includes technical and financial solutions to generate overall cost savings for customers
· Maintaining ongoing customer relationships using account management principals to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
· Assisting in creating proposals in coordination with expert proposal managers
· Delivering proposals, including oral presentations to decision makers and subsequent contract negotiations
· Willingness to travel up to 50% or more domestically
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years of Energy services, building technologies, Technology or (SaaS, Management Services) experience
· Minimum of 5 years of Federal and Government Market experience and procurement methods including funded contracts such as GSA schedule, ESPC, USEC, UMCS, ESS, IDIQ contracts and other MATOC vehicles, customers NSA, DoS, DoD and FAA
· Minimum of 5 years Selling in Product, project, solutions and service businesses.
· US Citizen
· Master's Degree preferred
· Performance contracting experience
· Understanding of cyber security and other federal specific requirements that support implementation of new technologies at federal sites
· A working familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and the Federal procurement process
· Secret Security Clearance a plus or the ability to obtain within one year
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
· Demonstrated group presentation skills
· Energy management/retrofit background
· Experience selling to matrixed decision makers.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Direct Energy Services or Alternative finance vehicle selling
· Working with a matrixed decision-making structure
Salary Range: $98,800 - $105,000
For benefits information please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits. Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- Category: Sales
- Location: 345 Inverness Dr S Ste 240, Englewood, CO 80112 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.