Sr Field Service Technician Fire/Alarm Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
15001 NE 36th Street
Redmond, WA 98052, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations.
- Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance of fire alarm, security and integrated software equipment for commercial systems.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of fire alarm or security systems experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- NICET II Certification.
- Previous fire and security systems experience.
- Knowledge of fire and security systems for hospitals/schools/manufacturing environments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous technical/installation experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical/professional certificate.
- Good presentation skills.
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 15001 NE 36th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.