Sr Finance Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1300 W Warner Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85284, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position plays an important role in supporting Corporate IT financial performance and implementing finance processes to support and drive strategic initiatives and decisions to achieve committed business performance. This position supports and drives quality and cost efficiency through process implementation and improvement as well as financial analysis and reporting.
- Supports the Corporate IT Team on development, implementation and execution of chargeback processes intended to support strategic initiatives
- Partners and collaborates with other Corporate and Business functions such as Procurement, Sourcing, AP, IT, Finance, etc. and acts as Finance’s IT liaison to these teams
- Completes deep dive analysis into chargeback models and transactions, current processes and projects using tools such as SNOW, GIBIS, Compass, TSF tool, etc.
- Processes validation of consumption transactions (related to PO, correct Cost Center, Billing Account Code, Lid Code. Etc.)
- Supports Consumption processes and reporting, Billing and Invoicing processes, as well as Tower specific projects and financials, and incurred cost and utilization process analysis
- Drives projects supporting key strategic initiatives, champions change and drives results
- Develops new metrics, processes, and scorecards and provides key business indicators, and financial interpretations to highlight opportunities for productivity and process improvements as well streamlined financials (billing, utilization, financial reports)
- Participates in Finance IT Services reviews
- Proactively looks for productivity opportunities, actively communicates these and drives supporting actions
- Manages transactions and reporting in Compass System, TSF portal, GIBIS, SAP, SNOW
- Maintains process documentation, establishes clear processes, and drives continuous improvement
- Works independently and collaborate effectively
- Ability to communicate and interact with personnel at all organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, adjust daily responsibilities as needed, meeting tight timelines
- Ability to work independently with minimal day to day oversight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Relocation assistance is available
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ Years of experience in Finance or related.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong financial & analytical skills with the ability to think outside the traditional role in order to improve processes and customer relationships
- Must be a team player and work well in a collaborative team environment
- English proficiency, Good oral and written communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business-partnering skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to connect results to drivers
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once, and meet tight timelines
- High sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Category: Finance
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA