Sr Finance Director - ISC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
115 Tabor Road
Morris Plains, NJ 07950, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 130,000 employees in 70 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement. Advanced Materials (AM), headquartered in Morris Plains, New Jersey is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military protection. With over 3100 employees and holding over 5100 active patents and applications, AM is the industry innovator in fluorine products, the technology leader in life sciences, protective and industrial solutions as well as the quality and applications leader in electronics and chemicals.
This Finance Senior Director position, located in either Houston, TX or Morris Plains, NJ will be the key finance partner supporting the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) business within AM. The Finance Senior Director will play a critical role in supporting this business via providing financial oversight, analysis, and support with an operational and strategic growth mindset.
- Develop various financial reporting and analysis, forecasts, budgets, and variance analysis
- Provide financial guidance to the plant leadership team and ISC leadership through financial metrics, capital investment economic analysis, productivity analysis, and manufacturing cost analysis.
- Digitize and automate financial reporting and analytics.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis as requested to support ISC
- Perform finance functions in support of AM business which may include broader financial reporting, budget reporting and management, and cost savings actions tracking
- Financial modeling of proposed new offers, business models, and go-to-market strategies
- Perform valuation modeling for potential M&A activity
- Be a global strategic finance leader actively working with the leadership team to achieve desired financial metrics across the organization.
- Lead month end close and forecasting processes
- Interface with AM staff to ensure proper controls and compliance with GAAP
- Prepare and present Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and 5-Year Strategic Plan (STRAP) summary; operationalize targets into an action-oriented plan
- Review relevant industry and market information to form an understanding of current and future operating environment to provide key insight on decision-making
- Develop and provide key business metrics, indicators, and financial interpretations
- Identify pricing opportunities and work with business to execute
- Strong leadership experience with focus on team development and succession planning
YOU MUST HAVE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years finance and accounting experience
- 5+ years leading complex multi-site manufacturing financials
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business-partnering skills
- M&A and FP&A experience preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to think outside the box and create structure, processes, financial reporting from scratch
- Comfort working with and partnering with executive management to collectively drive business decisions
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of SAP modules and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (PowerPoint and strong Excel Skills)
- P&L/Balance Sheet Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Ability to manage several projects at once, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency and ability to juggle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Category: Finance
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX USA