Sr Finance Manager, UOP Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
50 E Algonquin Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60017-5016, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Sr. Finance Manager provides full financial support. This role has primary accountability for managing, reporting, and ensuring the financial accuracy of actuals, budgets, forecasts, source expenses and variance analysis.
· Be a strategic finance partner and participate in operations meetings to advise leadership on opportunities/risks that impact financial performance of the business
· Lead month end close and forecasting processes
· Provide financial assistance and support in the AOP and Strategic Planning processes
· Proactively look for opportunities to reduce working capital
· Drive continuous improvements of the finance team to allow faster response and a deeper level of analysis
· Provide financial assistance on any acquisition or growth-related activities; management reporting/SAP enhancements
· Interface with UOP controller and staff to ensure proper controls and compliance with GAAP
· Complete special and ad-hoc analysis as requested to support the businesses
YOU MUST HAVE
· BS in Finance or Accounting
· 7+ years finance and/or accounting experience
· 1+ years of FP&A, P&L experience within a business
· 1+ years of team leadership or management experience
· MBA or CPA preferred
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial people
· Success in managing through influence and persuasion in a highly matrixed structure
· Bias for action, results oriented, strong process improvement mindset (change agent)
· Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making and organization skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems
· Exposure to finance transformation initiatives
· Knowledge of Project accounting
- Category: Finance
- Location: 50 E Algonquin Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60017-5016 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.