Sr Finance Systems Analyst - FDMEE Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Approve and implement changes to applications: Metadata hierarchies (Chart of Accounts, Entities), custom dimensions, mapping tables, rules/scripting, security.
- Validate data and controls within FDMEE / HFM processes.
- Manage submission requirements and data flow of various reporting processes: Actuals, Forecast, Plan, etc.
- Application / performance support jointly with IT function
- Facilitate delivery of core financial statements, Qtr. schedules, FP&A reporting
- Provide global end-user training, reference materials, and technical support
- Manage audit & compliance deliverables, testing, walk-throughs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification in EPM or Minor in IT/IS if primary degree is Finance.
- 3 + years of FDMEE Administration experience
- 3 + years of Finance / Accounting experience
- Formal training and competency in HFM and FDMEE application administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting, or IT.
- Dimensional database / data management in context of finance
- Financial statement and Global consolidations command
- Global process and customer approach
- Excellent trouble-shooting capability
- Understanding of IT for infrastructure, process, and development needs
- ERP understanding
- Capacity to work autonomously and proactively
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Grasp of FP&A / business measurement
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA