Sr. Financial Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Sr Financial Analyst – Global Working Capital
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 100,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
This is a high visibility role within Honeywell’s Global Working Capital and Integrated Supply Chain group. The company is transforming operations and working capital, and this is the opportunity to work alongside experts from many disciplines to make an impact on enterprise results. The team functions with agility and high performance in order to set the standard for Honeywell’s many diverse businesses. This position is located at the company’s global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Enhance and automate analytical frameworks for more efficient, relevant and timely reporting; drive continuous improvement in reporting and information sharing processes.
- Develop processes and systems to streamline multi-ERP weekly and monthly financial analysis.
- Support strategic business decisions through reoccurring and ad hoc financial analyses
- Manage the reporting of financial and operational performance metrics
- Play a critical role in working capital and operations processes and systems
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or any related field from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, or other related field.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a changing environment
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Strong verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams Advanced experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA