Sr. HR Generalist - PSS Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) is a $5 billion strategic business group of Honeywell. SPS is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high-performance data collection hardware. We complement our innovative products with advanced software solutions, consulting and professional services that enable customers to effectively manage data and assets throughout the supply chain.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Sr HR Generalist within the Honeywell Productivity Solutions & Services (PSS) organization located in Fort Mill, SC. In this exciting opportunity in a high growth environment, you will utilize your experience in Human Resources to significantly impact and support our global organization.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources, the successful candidate for this position will partner with the business and own a broad range of human resources strategies in support of the PSS organization around the world. Provide HR leadership to the Vice President & General Manager for the Productivity Solutions & Services (PSS) North America P&L. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development, and return on the investment we make in our employees.
You will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development, & talent management. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. Your ability to champion a diverse and inclusive environment while driving organizational transformation and staffing strategies to promote talent and growth will be key.
- HR Leader and Business Partner for the PSS VP/GM North America client and staff
- Drive and provide data driven insights and actions to improve organizational effectiveness
- Lead efforts to drive and increase in diversity and inclusive through various projects and initiatives, including early career development programs
- Develop and execute talent management & development strategies, and opportunities for growth
- Partner with leaders to drive effective communication across the organization
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of HR data, right and fast
- Build relationships and broker services
- Act as a coach and confidant
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years of Professional Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree in HR or related studies or MBA
- 3+ HR experiences
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in other areas of the business to increase breadth and knowledge
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization with courage
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA