Sr HR Manager - Commercial Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
2101 CityWest Blvd
Houston, TX, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future!
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) has over 20,000 employees around the world. PMT delivers high-performance products and solutions including low-global-warming-potential refrigerants, automation and software for process industries, and process technologies for the refining, petrochemical and gas processing industries. The business also delivers a portfolio of advanced solutions via Honeywell Connected Plant, which helps the company’s industrial customers turn data into insight that enables plants to run more efficiently and reliably.
Honeywell has an exciting opening in Houston TX, for a Sr Human Resources Manager supporting our Commercial and Transformation groups. Reporting to the Sr Director, Human Resources – PMT Functions you will have an outstanding chance to join a team of highly engaged professionals and have responsibility to drive talent and business transformation that will ultimately create a competitive advantage for the PMT business portfolio.
You will be working with Commercial and Transformation Functional Leadership teams to provide a broad range HR services in support of objectives of the business, along with human resources initiatives. You will be accountable for partnering with business and functional leaders as well as with the HR organizations to:
- Establish HR Strategies to meet objectives of the business.
- Drive and improve HR processes across all client groups.
- Own, monitor and improve HR Metrics and KPI’s
- Drive a culture of performance, results and positive employee relations.
- Coach leaders on talent management, and performance differentiation.
- Partner with the PMT Staffing COE Leader to execute staffing processes at all levels within the business and develop staffing strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of quality candidates.
- Collaborate with the PMT Talent Management COE Leader to deliver the MRR process and other talent management processes, organizational assessment and learning strategies, and leadership development.
- Partner with the PMT Compensation and Benefits leader to implement competitive compensation, benefits, and reward and recognition programs.
- Partner with PMT Communications to direct the planning and maintenance of communications.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years progressive Human Resource Generalist experience
- HR experience supporting a commercial sales population
- Master's degree or MBA in Human Resources
- Demonstrated HR business partner skills in global matrix organizations.
- Strong data analytical skills and process orientation along with proficiency in MS Office software including solid experience working with Microsoft Excel (generating and interpreting pivot tables, graphs and V-lookups)
- Demonstration of ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching.
- Strong business sense and acumen.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers.
- Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive impactful results in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and understanding of executive conciseness.
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX USA