Sr HR Project Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead high visibility HR programs. You will own projects involving the strategic transformation of the HR function. You will influence change and own HR projects that are on scope, on budget and on time to ensure return on investment to internal and external stakeholders. You will own the chartering of projects and manage execution, go-live and project closure with key internal and external stakeholders using our project management methodology.
· Lead Talent Projects and Programs
· Manage global and regional projects
· Partner and influence stakeholders
· Anticipate risk and assess health of projects
· Provide guidance within project value chain
· Provide status updates of project
· Own strategic alignment
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 6+ years’ experience in Human Resources or Talent Management
· 3+ years’ experience designing and developing Programs
· 2+ years’ experience using Data Analytics to make Business Case
· Working with and influencing Global HR Generalist activities and programs
· Experience working with and managing Software and Technology in an HR capacity
· Ability to analyze interpret and draw insights from data
· Master's degree in business or HR
· Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
· Proven results-oriented and change management capabilities
· Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA