Sr. Internal Auditor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, you’ll become a member of a global team as a Sr. Internal Auditor , Business and SOX Audit, working to change the way we fly, fuel jets in an eco-friendly way, keep buildings smart and safe, and even make it possible to breathe on Mars – a team that is shaping the future. But working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things – you’ll have access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Honeywell Corporate Audit is a fast paced, high energy environment for professionals and seasoned experts to develop problem-solving skills to some of our most complex challenges, while gaining cross-functional experience on the job and preparing you for success in the company. The Corporate Audit Leader Program (CALP) is a training ground for tomorrows leaders in the company. As part of the program you will gain experience across multiple functions, and business units with exposure to the most senior leaders in the company.
- Participate in risk assessment and pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective financial and operational review across Honeywell’s diversified global operations.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve controls and financial and operational processes.
- Execute the audit plan, partner with management to develop efficient and effective corrective action plans and work closely with management to influence improvements in the systems of internal controls.
- Be responsible for data collection, data analysis, audit interviews, documentation, summarization, and communication of results. Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management.
- Travel is required for this role.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Big Four audit or internal Audit experience from Fortune 500 companies
- Consulting experience, ACCA or CPA
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, cultivate leadership abilities and to develop financial and operational management skills.
- Must possess analytical reasoning, creative problem-solving abilities, advanced verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking, sound reasoning, business acumen, and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism; must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portray a strong professional image.
- Strong financial and operational risk and control evaluation skills.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and internal audit standards
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA