Sr. IT Auditor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600
Charlotte, NC 28202, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, you’ll become a member of a global team as the Sr. IT Cyber Internal Auditor, working to change the way we fly, fuel jets in an eco-friendly way, keep buildings smart and safe, and even make it possible to breathe on Mars – a team that is shaping the future. But working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things – you’ll have access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Honeywell Corporate Audit is a fast pace, high energy environment for young professionals and seasoned experts to develop problem-solving skills to some of our most complex challenges, while gaining cross-functional experience on the job and preparing you for success in the company. The Corporate Audit Leadership Program (CALP) is a training ground for tomorrows leaders in the company. As part of the program you will gain experience across multiple functions, and business units with exposure to the most senior leaders in the company.
· Project risk assessment
· Risk mitigation
· Pre-audit planning
· Independent Audit reviews through evaluation of design and operating effectiveness
· Execution and reporting of annual audit plans
· Regulatory compliance audits
· ITGC testing in support of SOX
· Acquisition support
· Integrated Supply Chain reviews
· Metrics and dashboard reporting
· Support the development and implementation of audit innovation
· Global monitoring activities
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting IT or cyber security controls assessments, , and working with internal controls, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, or process improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science, Accounting or related field
· Experience planning and executing audits in global environments
· Recent Big 4 audit experience
· SAP audit experience
· Extensive knowledge and experience in project management
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Conveys information with clarity, ensuring messages are understood across diverse teams
· CPA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP or similar IT certification
· Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
· Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA