Sr Maintenance Reliability Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
3927 Farm Road 1006
Orange, TX 77630, US
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your expertise as a Sr. Maintenance Engineer to maintain and improve the manufacturing equipment and Honeywell systems and components for your areas at the Orange, TX production facility. You will provide technical support not only as it relates to understanding of the manufacturing equipment, but also a deeper understanding of operating principles and respective processes. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of maintenance engineering projects, programs and manufacturing equipment.
· Oversee equipment installation and maintenance for rotating and fixed equipment in your area
· Responsible for defining and owning equipment upgrades and modifications
· Drive solutions to increase uptime and overall asset effectiveness
· Study equipment performance and reliability and provide solutions/ideas for improvements
· Provide strong mechanical technical support to the site around maintenance key indicators
· Define and edit preventative maintenance schedules
· Maintain equipment records
· Lead small capital projects as it relates to mechanical upgrades
· Lead root cause failure analysis and drive corrective actions forward to completion
· Participate in and support capital projects
· Provide technical troubleshooting support for the maintenance and operations departments
· Works closely with Maintenance supervisor, Planners, and Technicians and provides technical directions and training as needed
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 3+ years of Engineering experience in a plant environment with heavy industrial settings (Chemical, Refinery, or Pulp & Paper) with rotating or fixed equipment (examples; pumps, blowers, compressors, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, boilers, pressure vessels, tanks & piping)
· Significant relevant experience in a manufacturing environment and engineering
· Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and execute tasks with little direction
· Knowledge of the field's standards and specifications such as ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/etc.
· Ability to focus on important information, identify key details, and determine actionable paths forward
· Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency with tasks
· Application of maintenance engineering troubleshooting techniques to optimize manufacturing processes and equipment
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision in a high energy team
· Rotating and Fixed equipment experience
· Six Sigma Green Belt/Lean manufacturing experience
· PSM/RMP experience
· SAP expertise
- Category: Facilities
- Location: 3927 Farm Road 1006, Orange, TX 77630 USA