Sr Marketing Data Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
209 E Washington Ave, Suite 300
Jackson, MI 49201, US
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global
team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
If you are a self-led, energetic marketing professional, Honeywell currently has an exciting opportunity for you to provide marketing insights and analysis as a Senior Marketing Data Specialist.
As a Senior
Marketing Data Specialist at Honeywell, you will be a part of the Smart Energy
global business which supports the growing demand for energy efficiency
solutions. This role would be a part of the Honeywell marketing team, which provides full-service marketing for our
utility clients to deliver integrated, multichannel outreach campaigns. Our marketing
team has designed and deployed hundreds of successful utility-branded marketing
campaigns and engaged millions of utility customers to learn about energy usage
and participate in utility-sponsored programs.
We are looking for someone in this client-facing role with a broad range of experience to build reporting dashboards and analyze campaign results. This person will use Tableau and other tolls to provide key insights and data visualizations. This person can work independently, proactively, and with ambiguity leading multiple projects and helping teams prioritize marketing efforts. You will have experience in effectively partnering and collaborating with internal teams to meet goals and client objectives in a matrix environment.
- Analyze campaigns and customer data to identify best prospects, marketing strategies, and tactics to inform future marketing plans.
- Expert in data mining concepts, business intelligence, trends, and forecasting.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and with ambiguity leading multiple projects and prioritizing marketing efforts while ensuring processes are followed and projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide knowledgeable and timely service to internal and external customers through various communications platforms.
- Subject matter expert, account management, web portal setup, account maintenance, reporting, implementation support, coordination with IT team and external vendors.
- Ability to problem solve independently and collaboratively on existing and new platforms and tools; troubleshoot and identify best solutions and timelines.
- High level for attention to detail and be able to identify process improvements.
- Conduct training, documentation, and implementation of reporting processes.
- Approach business challenges from a strategic perspective that includes thinking outside the box, problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention-to-detail, as well as a curiosity to learn from the data.
- Lead the reporting architecture leveraging Tableau and Alteryx, document all processes & training
- Conduct results analysis on marketing campaigns to track effectiveness and to develop learnings
- Create ad hoc dashboards/reporting as requested by clients
- Assist with new business needs, dashboards, presentations, etc.
- Manage marketing campaign target list/data between Honeywell systems
- Analytics/marketing campaign list pulls
- Client reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree (marketing or related field)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills - writing and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and especially Excel
- Background in marketing analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and other CRM platforms
- Client-facing experience
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 201 South Rogers Lane, Raleigh, NC 27610 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.