Sr Product Data Specialist/ PIM Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Product Data Management Specialist will work across all HBT lines of business and with all Geographies to improve product master data quality to support HBT Digital Transformation, improve customer experience across marketing, sales and eCommerce channels. Build PIM as product master data hub, build data standards, improve data quality, help customers quickly find right products to increase sales revenue and business KPI.
- Works with Business Offering Managers to define, document and harmonize data quality rules, policies, approval processes, critical metrics, data profiling, exception reports and implement control plans to ensure data remains clean.
- Solves complex problems involving data requirements, architecture, and strategy decisions and enacts a fresh opinion on existing solutions.
- Develop Process, build templates, guides and tracking tool for PIM Data Enrichment.
- Data Requirements analysis, Data Profiling, Integration and Source System Readiness. Support PIM Integration with Source Systems like SAP, PPM-Accolade, Adobe eDAM and Downstream Product Data Consuming Systems like eCommerce and Marketing Websites.
- Build liaison with Global Offering Management and Global Marketing team to capture product data, product specifications and digital assets. Support marketing and eCommerce strategy.
- Coordinates Product Data Readiness with Offering Managers to support New Product Launch Process, Product Portfolio Rationalization and Product Obsolescence.
- Responsible for ongoing activities, objectives and may lead projects or steps within a broader project.
- Communicates difficult or sensitive information and builds relationships with domain experts and business partners to meet organizational goals and deadlines
- Performs data validation testing and periodic audit for data quality
- Recommend consistent business naming standards for use across the Association; develop data definitions, standard calculations, and business rules.
- Implement tools and technologies to support capabilities (e.g. Collibra, Informatica PIM-360, Adobe eDAM, Workfront Tool); use automation where possible.
- Workings independently and free from direct oversight.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 + Years of Experience with working within Product Mater Data Management
- 4 + Years of Experience working with Informatica PIM, SAP, eDAM
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of PIM, Product Categorization, Display Taxonomy, Data Stewardship, Data Quality, Metadata management, Data Architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, Master and Reference Data, Data Security, and Data Integration
- Experience with ERP and Database Management System (SAP, Oracle)
- Experience with Informatica PIM P360, Informatica PowerCenter, Adobe eDAM, AEM,
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA