Sr. Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
715 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Building Technologies (Building products). You will partner with world class engineers and cross functional leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity. Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers. Create, Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs. Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Work closely with business and engineering leaders (GM, offering, CTOs…) in supporting arriving strategic engagement / partnerships and acquisition opportunities to deliver the NPIs in faster way
- Working on short term and long-term strategy with the marketing team
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other engineering and cross functional team members to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Effectively builds partnering relationships with 3rd party ODMs/OEMs/Vendor evaluation, interface and management where required
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience handling multi-disciplinary engagements
- 4+ years of experience managing 2-4 End-to-End Product Development Lifecycle Projects (W2W), which includes ISC, Sourcing, Regulatory, QA etc. as cross functional leader
- Solid understanding of engineering (Software, Electrical, Mechanical) life cycle models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience in Wall 2 Wall program management
- Proven track record of managing complex program and product deliveries creating incremental revenue impact as per the business case
- Desired Certifications: PMI-ACP / CSM / CSPO / PMP / IPMA / PRINCE
- Experience in engineering and agile methods
- Experience using program management tools for a variety of tasks.
- Experience with New Product Development
- Exposure to Cloud, IOT, Data analytics, UI Technologies, Embedded Firmware. Control Systems domain knowledge preferable
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA