Sr. Program Planning & Control Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
1300 W Warner Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85284, US
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities.
- Measure program performance
- Prepare and publish metrics and reports
- Analyze program risk
- Identify root cause, impact, and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain schedule and track milestones
- Lead change
- Track budget and program financial data
- Analyze cost schedule integration
- Recommend corrective actions
- Improve processes
This role can be filled in Tempe, AZ or Phoenix, AZ
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics
- US Citizenship is required. No dual citizenship due to contractual requirements
- 5+ years of Project/Business Management Experience
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- 3+ years Earned Value Management Experience
- Experience with government reporting
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- User experience of SAP system
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Project Management Professional certification
- Strong Microsoft Office Project or Scheduling experience
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.